Monday, September 12, 2011

The "Official" Day 1

It is going to be tough (especially without cheating) but today is the day I officially started, and will stick to, my new work out routine. And as far as my first day went, it went pretty damn good by golly gee wiz!

My workout routine:
Sunday: Off (possible active play)
Monday: Jogging + 30DS
Tuesday: Jogging + 30DS
Wednesday: Yoga + 30DS
Thursday: Jogging + 30DS
Friday: Jogging + 30DS
Saturday: Off (possible active play)

As far as the 30DS goes I will not be doing it in 30 days. I want to make the best use out of the video and not try and push myself. I will start by doing work out one using water bottles until I am able to use weights. Once I am able to use weights I will stay at work out one until I am able to follow the advanced (what is actually "normal") work out without having to stop for breaks. From then I will go to work out two and do it the same way. I am not going to push myself too hard. Unfortunately I think that will mean I will not be able to get "shredded" in 30 days but I know I will see a difference because I will still be straining myself. I have a feeling the 30DS dvd will take me a month and a half or so (from today!).
I am also doing cardio because I am too "skinny" to see any drastic change from the 30DS alone*. I don't have much more weight to lose except the weight that is pretty much impossible to get off since my body has had it for so long and since it is the last bit. So my plan now is to use jogging+dieting for that and the 30DS for toning and strength training. (Jillian should just advertise that as a strength training video in my opinion. I have already built so much muscle from it and I have only been doing it, scattered, for two weeks now) I do enjoy the 2 minute cardio sessions she has between each strength work out though. Gives me that extra umph!

So I took some pictures. They are truly disgusting. I took them after working out so I blocked out my face since I look frazzled. I am embarrassed to share these pictures, but I am hoping next month when I put (probably more embarrassing pictures up) I will be able to show off some change. Also if I ever achieve a difference it will be nice to look back and say, "That is was the OLD me!".

Warning: Yes, I am wearing tiny undies. I am doing this so hopefully they will eventually not look so awkward on me the next time I see me in them in a month. (For Nathan of course)

Pictures are 5 weeks Post Partum. Hope that stomach sag tightens up soon.

Ok, so I think I still lean like I am pregnant... I stick my butt out much further then I used to. Hopefully I can work on my posture as well.


MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHT : the start (lets watch these CM and LBS drop!)
Gut: 81.3CM
Thigh L: 52.3CM
Arm R: 27CM
Weight: 115

A quick explanation on how I do my weight and measurements:
*Weight: I will weigh myself once a week (at least record the weight).
*Measurements: I will only record body measurements once a month since change isn't as noticeable.
*I will record the larger size of the two limbs. (For example: if my right thigh measures more then my left thigh one week I will record the right thigh instead of the left. If for some reason my left thigh starts measuring more than my right thigh I will record that one)

No comments:

Post a Comment