Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Can't seem to diet...

I am so frustrated with myself today!
I promised myself starting Monday I would finally stick to a strict 1600 calorie diet. Only problem is last night (tuesday) I ended up going waaaay over 2000 calories thanks to a few beers and a oreo mcflurry.

My problem seems to be I justify reasons why I "deserve" or "should eat" extra food over my limit. After wards though the pain and guilt I feel just don't seem worth it. I struggle though. I have no idea how to keep my munchies down! I drink water, I snack ever 3 hours, and once 9pm comes around I feel the need to eat desert.

Tonight is grocery shopping night. I swear I will not buy ANYTHING (that I like) that is fattening and a potential threat to ruining my calorie count. I need to learn self control! Until then no more storing oreos and ice cream at the house!

I get so frustrated. If I was dieting I would be seeing results A LOT faster for how hard I work out.

The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment