Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 11

Weight: 110.6lbs
Tummy: 79cm
Thigh: 51.5cm
Arm: 25.5cm

Well, I am a little sad to see there isn't much change. I think I am only building muscle and not losing much fat. And I will tell you why...
I HAVE AN EATING PROBLEM!
I can not, for the life of me, eat less than 2000 calories daily. For some reason I will make it until dinner and after dinner I go on this crazy snack binge. And they aren't healthy snacks either, I am talking cookies, ice cream, laffy taffy, you name it.
I have taken all of the cookies and candy out of the apartment so hopefully we will see me have a good change in my diet.

So... The 30DS with weights KICKS MY ASS! I am still only on level one but this whole week I did it with 3lbs weights. I can do it without resting for the most part (I always have to rest a second on push ups) and at the very last strength training segment (where you straighten one leg out, bend the other, and bring the weights eye level) I always have to do the second time around with one weight. I get such a good work out now, I sweat the whole time! I think all next week I will stay on level one and then finally move into level two the following week. Goodness, Jillian knows how to work my socks off!
As for jogging I am getting faster and faster with each run. I am now able to finish my mile+ in about 14 minutes. I plan on staying on the same route I am on now all of next week and changing it up a bit and trying something new. I do enjoy my current run though. I get a good feel of the different terrain (get to run up a huge hill) and also get to run up about 75 stairs as well, which I am able to do without stopping ;)


Also, here is a picture of me from 5 days ago. I look pretty darn good! It is the first article of clothing I bought since last December (that wasn't nursing or maternity). I am 6 weeks PP in this picture. Look at that stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment