Friday, September 23, 2011

A new experiment: WATER

So I have heard/read that a lot of the times people think they are hungry is because there body is really asking for more water. If this is the case, I must be completely dehydrated because I am ALWAYS hungry! (I wouldn't be very surprised if I was dehydrated actually, I only drink about 3 glasses of water a day maybe)
The goal is to drink at least 8 glasses of water throughout the day. Doesn't that sound horrible? I hate water, it is so boring. But I am going to substitute water for all the soda, energy drinks, and Gatorade I drink throughout the day. I will make sure to drink water ESPECIALLY if I get hungry and see if the hunger goes away.
I am also going to try and drink a sip of water between every bite at dinner and lunch. Apparently that will make you much more full and satisfied by the time you are finished with your plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment